The new Bowling Green Hotel in 1885 (top) when it was still under construction and an 1891 view (bottom) which includes a lot of artistic licence, after it had been renamed The Abbey Hotel. Note in the 1885 view the extension on the left which was never built.
From The Building News 10th December 1897, Drishane is known today as Hillcrest on Forrest Road, and is now split into two properties.
The Bungalow, 24th April 1896, became Ford House on Castle Road.
The original meaning of ‘bungalow’ is a single storey building with a verandah, with perhaps a second storey built into a sloping roof.