As a reference to further reading, articles I have contributed to publications over the years include the following…

For the Kenilworth History and Archaeology Society annual report ‘Kenilworth History’, and the year of publication :
A Station for Kenilworth,     1992
The Tale of the Two Virgins and a man who was Able,     2002-2003
The Engine, the Wyandotte and Four Boddingtons,     2003-2004
Kenilworth’s Sporting Victorians,     2004-2005
On the trail of the Trepplins,     2005-2006
Kenilworth Chemicals,     2006-2007
The 1913 Kenilworth Typhoid Outbreak,     2013
A Pound of History,     2015
William and Gertrude Evans, Saviours of the Abbey Fields,      2017
August Schneider: Kenilworth’s Great War German,      2019
Outdoor Swimming in the Abbey Fields     2019
Sir Walter Scott,     2021
The New Kenilworth Street-names      2021
Warwick Herbert Draper (1873-1926)     2022

For the Odibourne Press, Kenilworth’s Past, 1993 :
Leather to Metal, the story of Stickley’s scrapyard and its influence on Kenilworth’s post-war industrial development.

For the Kenilworth Weekly News (some, in green, can be found reproduced in the articles section) :
Victorian Fire Brigade,   28th April 2006
Edwardian Fire Brigade,    26th May, 2006
A century of the clocktower,   26th January, 2007
The Kenilworth Convalescent Home Football Challenge Cup (wrongly credited to another when published),    17th August 2007
Kenilworth Victorias football team 1898,    14th September 2007
Industrial Past of Millar Court,    28th September 2007
Locomotives named Kenilworth,   5th October 2007
Supermarkets and Talisman Square,    12th October 2007
How did the Virgins & Castle get its name?    19th October 2007
Kenilworth’s brickworks,    26th October 2007
The Kings Arms,    2nd November 2007
11 & 13 The Square,    16th November 2007
The making and naming of Southbank Road,    30th November 2007
The end for Arden Products,    7th December 2007
Mill End Industry,    14th December 2007
Warwickshire Police HQ (now the Legion Club)    4th January 2008
Origins of Kenilworth Carnival    6th June 2008
Kenilworth’s first Olympians,    13th March 2009
Photograph of ‘Sir Nigel Gresley’ passing through Kenilworth,   12th June 2009
Railway Protestations – 1840 & 2010,    4th June 2010
George Potter, how Albion Street carpenter became the first TUC President,     3rd September 2010
Raleigh’s Potato Patch at Little Virginia,    6th October 2010
Sir Walter Scott’s stay at The Kings Arms,    5th November 2010
The day Kenilworth was bombed, pull-out feature,    19th November 2010
Kenilworth-built ABF car,    11th February 2011
Origin and   Early Days of the Working Men’s Club ,    1st April 2011 (its centenary)
Gruesome discovery at ‘The Woodlands’,    6th May 2011
Iconic Kenilworth Station photograph investigated,    20th May 2011
Early Days of The Gauntlet ,    24th June 2011
Failed 1970s road scheme for New Street area,    29th July 2011
The building of Thickthorn Roundabout,    12th August 2011
Town Centre regeneration in the 1960s,    19th August 2011
1970s Scheme for a car-free town centre,    26th August 2011
Forty years since ‘The Alex’ closed,    23rd September 2011
The Stoneleigh Avenue pre-fabs,    7th October 2011
Hillcrest,    21st October 2011
British Legion and the 1947 Carnival,    28th October 2011
St Johns Vicarage,    9th November 2011
The Towers,    18th November 2011
Abbey Fields Car Park,    25th November 2011
KUDC Public Convenience artefact,    13th January 2012
Wilton House    27th January 2012
Trespassing dogs could be shot, 1976 (it was a current topic), uncredited,   24th February 2012
The day Anthony Eden crowned Kenilworth’s Carnival Queen,    6th April 2012
19th Century jubilee celebrations,    27th April 2012
Kenilworth’s Queen Victoria Jubilees,    25th May 2012
Abbey Stonework sent to Kenilworth, New Jersey in 1934,    27th July 2012
Centenary of Town’s first Cinema,    3rd August 2012
Then and Now, Castle Green Cottages,    28th September 2012
Then and Now, Warwick Road,    12th October 2012
Then and Now, Albion Street,    9th November 2012
Then and Now, The Vaults in Station Road,    11th January 2013
Then and Now, Eykyn’s Garage Warwick Road,    15th February 2013
             (The ‘Then and Now’ series were in conjunction with Graham Gould, who supplied the photographs)
How many Carnivals have there been?    19th July 2013
St John’s School Bell,      (Date unknown, but 2013)
Is it the end for historic railway bridges?    (date not known, probably early 2013)
Demolition of historic building  for the Station Site     (May 2015)

…and others to be listed

For the Charmouth Local History Society, ‘The Village Echo’, 2017:
Gertrude Evans 1874 – 1966